Fashion Trends That Need To Stop!
Hello everyone! So today I am going to be doing a blog post about some fashion trends that I am tired of seeing or I think are just not cute but before I start, I just wanna say that if you wear some of the stuff I talk about here, I’m not hating on you. I actually used to wear some of this stuff myself. Also, I’m not trying to say this stuff looks bad on everyone, some people can actually rock some of these trends but these are just my opinions. If you feel like you are going to feel offended, then please don’t read this because I don’t want to hurt anybody. So lets get started!
1. Converse with EVERYTHING- Yes, at one point I was obsessed with converse, but now I think they are just overworn and they aren’t unique anymore.
2. Mustaches- This trend was so popular last year, and people are still wearing it this year which I think is not a very good idea.
3. Anything from Brandy Melville- Now I know a lot of people love brandy so much, but honestly, I never liked brandy melville. I feel like everybody wears brandy melville and their clothes aren’t even that cute in my opinion.
4. The wedge sneaker- When I first saw these, I thought they were really creative and cool, but I’m just tired of seeing people wear these now.
5. No heel heels- I never thought these were cute. I mean, how is it possible to walk in these? Even Lady Gaga fell while walking in some. Worst fashion trend ever.
6. Harem pants- Ok I feel like women can get away with this trend, but on guys this looks hideous! Seriously Justin Bieber?
7. The pairing of crop tops and high waisted bottoms- I still think this trend is cute but it is so overworn and I’m tired of it.
Thanks for reading! Also, what are some fashion trends you wish would stop? Let me know in the comments! I absolutely love reading your comments!